OMMA is looking for extraordinary people from all professional backgrounds that willing to go out of their comfort zone to create the best solution. What we are looking for is data-driven, enthusiastic and open-minded people who are always open to continuous learning. Work with the best minds in the industry, collaborate with product, marketing, technology, and sales teams, and be a crucial part of our growth journey.
We are looking for a Sales Intelligence Analyst who will work with all levels of sales and sales management to optimize and automate sales performance reporting for our sales organization. You will take a direct role in building automated reports for the purposes of tracking key sales metrics, sales and customer performance, forecasting, sales productivity and pipeline metrics. You will use your strong skills in business intelligence tools and a background in data to build best practice reporting & dashboards to increase efficiency and drive improvements in sales processes. The Sales Intelligence Analyst will work with the tools including Pipedrive, Slack, Trello, Google Sheets, Google Slides.
The role will establish a globalized standard for sales reporting and a consistent approach to track key performance reporting. This role requires an individual with a technical background and understanding of sales reporting, sales analytics, data management, business intelligence solutions, superior communication skills and the ability to work and collaborate with key business partners.
What you’ll do
- Produce and deliver standardized and custom sales intelligence dashboards to support sales teams and business performance metrics
- Support and develop data analysis frameworks that will support daily/weekly/monthly operational reporting and executive dashboards
- Ensure a consistent approach to sales reporting globally including report presentation, data consistency, communication and delivery
- Analyze and present data to high-level decision-makers throughout the company
- Identify data requirements for specific report requests. Includes identifying data mapping and definitions required to fulfill requests
- Work with global sales stakeholders to evaluate reports and analysis to identify trends in data
- Work with key business partners to understand dashboard requirements and determine consistent presentation method that will help with business needs
- Liaise with regional teams to understand sales reporting needs and align to global report requirements accordingly
- Work with enterprise database teams to ensure sales data is accurate and can track the metrics for sales performance
What you have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar fields
- 1 - 3 years work experience and 1+ years of experience with intelligence analysis or specialized all-source intelligence analysis
- Excellent documentation, writing, organization and verbal communication skills
- Experience with analytic report writing, database usage and statistical analysis
- Ability to multitask and make decisions based on various contextual data sets
- Able to read and create technical documentation
- Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets and CRM tools such as Pipedrive or Salesforce
- Understanding of business intelligence tools and drive consistent usage and understanding of report delivery tools
- Understand business drivers and strategic business vision and implement reporting solutions that support business requirements
- Experience using PipeDrive CRM system management (nice-to-have)
- Strong business acumen with experience in operations, analysis and project management.